Saturday, November 29, 2008

New eBook On The Way

Hi there .. it's just about Christmas 2008 and I am putting the finishing touches on my new eBook called Sensuous Gratitude.

If you liked the movie The Secret and all the Law of Attraction material I think you'll love my new book as well. It addresses the key element missing in both the movie and any Law of Attraction material I have ever read. It's almost too simple really!

It's the main reason we don't manifest things easily and also the key reason we can't stay focused on the Law of Attraction process for very long.

I will share two very personal stories from my own life. Stories that prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that my formula is a must for anyone still trying to keep the magic of the Law of Attraction alive in their life.

Join my FREE Sensuous Gratitude Newsletter (top right of page) or follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/mikeperras

No comments: